Customer Service Gone Viral
$395.00 – $845.00
It used to be when someone received bad service, they would tell a few friends… now, they tell the world.
You can’t help but notice that almost everything we do now has a chance of being recorded, reviewed and presented to the entire planet. As a result, customers are making their buying decisions based on what they see online. This new kind of customer feedback puts service providers in a very vulnerable position, but there is something you can do about it.
“Customer Service Gone Viral” video program shows how to avoid customer service problems that lead to negative feedback. The video’s host guides viewers through a variety of customer service problems presented as viral videos, recorded phone conversations, music videos, rants and blogs. Each problem in the video is followed by a practical, real world solution.
This program not only shows you how to avoid becoming an embarrassing internet sensation–it also demonstrates how to provide excellent service that will lead to rave reviews.
Running Time: 16 minutes
Watch the Preview!
Included with purchase of program:
- Leader’s Guide (PDF) Comprehensive 28 page guide with materials for live training sessions
- Reproducible Participant Workbook (PDF)
- PowerPoint Presentation (approximately 26 slides)
- e-Learning version includes pre-test, video presentation and post-test – more information here
- This program may also be licensed for streaming and/or use within your LMS. We offer both hosted and self hosted delivery options – more information here